Bentonville and Fayetteville, Ark. were awarded silver and bronze respectively by the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) for their trail systems, making the area one of the countries top cycling destinations. Northwest Arkansas has seen exponential growth in pedestrian and mountain bike trails in the last few years, and region officials say more plans underway.
- COVID-19 Weekly Update: Statewide Cases Surpass 20,000, Governor Urges Masking
- COVID-19 Weekly Update: Active Cases Climb by More than 1,300 in a Week, UAMS Researchers Predict Sharp Increase in Deaths
- Black UA Students, Alumni Share Stories of Racism, Discrimination on Campus
- Two Hogs, Three Signees Selected in 2020 MLB Draft
- COVID-19 Weekly Update: Arkansas Cases Surpass 10,000, Reopening Plans Forge Ahead
- NWA Residents Protest Against Police Brutality Following Death of George Floyd
- Sigma Chi Members Expelled from Fraternity for Mocking Death of George Floyd
- University to Reopen in Three Phases, Class Format to be Mixed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Poll of the Month