Student members and alumni of National Pan-Hellenic Council fraternities and sororities, along with other members of the UA community, gathered Saturday for a ceremony recognizing the official opening of the NPHC Gardens, located behind the Administration Building. The gardens are a dedicated space to honor the legacy of historically Black Greek organizations on campus.
As featured on
Students, alumni and administrators gathered Saturday for a ceremony recognizing the official opening of the NPHC Gardens, a dedicated space to honor the legacy of historically Black Greek organizations on campus.
- On-campus COVID-19 testing clinic announced as in-person instruction returns Jan. 18
- Gymbacks win first season opener since 2014
- Arkansas falls short to Vanderbilt at home in 75-74 heartbreaker
- Jefferson bulldozes his way to Outback Bowl MVP
- Hogs run wild in Tampa, down Nittany Lions 24-10
- Arkansas drops SEC opener to Mississippi State, 81-68
- Global Series returns to Holcombe Hall after year-long pandemic hiatus
- UA international student enrollment down significantly from pre-pandemic, but decline slowing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.