Bentonville and Fayetteville, Ark. were awarded silver and bronze respectively by the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) for their trail systems, making the area one of the countries top cycling destinations. Northwest Arkansas has seen exponential growth in pedestrian and mountain bike trails in the last few years, and region officials say more plans underway.
- On-campus COVID-19 testing clinic announced as in-person instruction returns Jan. 18
- Gymbacks win first season opener since 2014
- Arkansas falls short to Vanderbilt at home in 75-74 heartbreaker
- Jefferson bulldozes his way to Outback Bowl MVP
- Hogs run wild in Tampa, down Nittany Lions 24-10
- Arkansas drops SEC opener to Mississippi State, 81-68
- Global Series returns to Holcombe Hall after year-long pandemic hiatus
- UA international student enrollment down significantly from pre-pandemic, but decline slowing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.