Fayetteville's Apple Blossom is partnering with Josiah Moody, founder and master brewer of Little Rock's Moody Brews, to create an Earl Grey ESB.
"This is a quirky session beer," Moody said. "It has a big citrus and black tea aroma, but also has a very approachable, nutty malt. With each sip, these attributes stand out differently and keep the palate guessing."
- On-campus COVID-19 testing clinic announced as in-person instruction returns Jan. 18
- Gymbacks win first season opener since 2014
- Arkansas falls short to Vanderbilt at home in 75-74 heartbreaker
- Jefferson bulldozes his way to Outback Bowl MVP
- Hogs run wild in Tampa, down Nittany Lions 24-10
- Arkansas drops SEC opener to Mississippi State, 81-68
- Global Series returns to Holcombe Hall after year-long pandemic hiatus
- UA international student enrollment down significantly from pre-pandemic, but decline slowing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.